Hope your year has started off to a great start. While I didn't post as much as I would have liked to in 2022. I did post more than I did in 2021. With a new year brings a fresh beginning so to speak and I really plan to try and post even more.
Here are some things I would like to accomplish in 2023.
- Finish writing up the Crowdsec series
- Write up a start to finish guide on installing Ubuntu, docker, and making it secure
- How to on installing SWAG and securing services with Authelia
- How to install and setup the Arr stack
- How to install and setup Home Assistant
- Install and setup Wazuhh.
Just some ideas I have kicking around and would like to get out there to yall.
As always let me know if you have any thoughts or things you would like to see in the comments.